Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ever had a dream with radio stations playing in your head? I had 1 yesterday, in the morning, when my radio alarm rang. I went back to sleep and I was dreaming with the radio in my head. I can completely hear everything they say and what song they were playing. And depending on what is their subject of conversation, my dream will change. Kind of weird but cool.

went to AMK Hub to study with Valerie, JJ and Jolyn. I reached 1 hour earlier, cause I was not informed that the meeting time is delayed. Well, took the time to window shop, discovered this 2 game stores. 1 was rather small and not really comfortable to browse, and the selection of games are not that good too. The other one on the other hand, is quite cool. Quite big and lots of games platform to browse around, and I realized that more people prefer to come here rather to the other one. Oh, and the PS3 were placed there for us to try out too! And so is the other shop! both are so much better than the shop that I used to work with. They don't even have free testing of consoles, and the game selections are so few! Although I admit that they do have a lot of stocks for game cards. But still, business was slow and there were hardly any customer. Oh My God! I saw "Final Fantasy VII : Crisis Core"! So cool! I want one too!

Heh, enough with my game report, haha. So meet up with them and went to MacDonald to study. We are daredevils, you know why? There clearly states that no studying in the MacDonald, and yet there we were, studying like no one's business! Haha! Miraculously no one throws us out. When I said "Us", I meant about 50% of the people in MacDonald. Yeah! 50% of the people there were studying! Haha!

Went home and yet studying again, really have to chiong this math, I'm really weak in this subject, lucky my bro learned A Math, I could ask them for help. But for COS, I guess it's really purely memorizing. AND I SUCK AT MEMORIZING!!!

Itching to play... can't... hold it... any longer.
1 week... without playing... is indeed... too... much.

No comments: