Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy 101th Post to my Blog, Yay! Never noticed it till now. Wow, I've even forgotten when I first blog my 1st post.

Went to Kbox with JJ, Jolyn and Valerie(and her friends) yesterday. And actually Jolyn can't go cause she got to go meet someone. But Valerie asked her to bluff, OMG! Chk, chk *Shake Head*

Anyway, a lot of stupid things happen lar. I just came back from the toilet and when I went back to the room, the door won't open! -_-", but actually it was me pushing the wrong side of the door. How I know! The door got no door knob.

Sang halfway throat became very dry, cannot sing anymore, so I just listen to them sing. But aiya, really should have sing more, $15 lei. But Jolyn worse, pay $15 also never sing, -_-" at least sing a bit ma.

After the singing session, we went Donut factory to... you know lar. next destination is pool, but Jolyn and Valerie's friends need to go liao. Left me, JJ, Valerie and Eric. But gtg soon after. Going Edwin's birthday, Woot! Not going to elaborate more though, I'm going to sleep liao.

No comments: