Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Have I ever mentioned about my Secondary School's Percussion Band being 1 of the 2 ONLY School Percussion Band in Singapore before? I don't think I have, did I? Yeah, feel quite awesome and proud about it. I only found out about it in my Sec 4 Year. I had been wondering on which school is the other Percussion Band. Well, last Friday, I just found out the location of the other Percussion Band. It was Valerie's Secondary School! Although I've forgotten the name of her Secondary School. Yeah, I know I should have posted this last Friday, It's a little late isn't it? Haha, bo bian, projects and school works are killing me!

But on the other hand, feel quite sad about how my Secondary School's Percussion Band being dismissed and replaced by Angklong the time I officially out of the Secondary School. The feeling of uniqueness is gone and now I have no Band to visit and juniors to teach/guide. Feel so jealous about how my NYP Band friends being able to go back to their Secondary School Band.

Okay, so today's the due date to pass up Database Fundamental's Project. The Q&A was alright, although some of the questioned asked by the lecturer got me in the spot.

Actually planing to play badminton with Philip they all, but Valerie offered me a studying opportunity with Jia Jun, and currently I really need some guidance for my modules, so I went Toa Payoh to meet Jia Jun instead, Valerie too. I should have guessed, instead of studying, we took crazy photos for an hour and another hour editing it. By the time we finished, it's time for us to go as Jia Jun has Common Test at 3.15, which is another 45 minutes. What the heck, no studying at all!

So I was thinking of joining Philip to play badminton again, and yes, they are still there. Xiang Yun asked me to help her buy drinks, and by the time I arrived with the drinks, more people asked for drinks, so I bought for them drinks. Xiang Yun, don't forget you still owe me 70 cents! Haha!

Well, we played till 5.30 and went back home together with Yu Hang. He bought me an ice cream and pink dolphin with the money he owe me. Haha, he thought he became an ATM card with the money he owe me, and I can use his owed money to buy things I like. Haha! Yu Hang, Yu Hang, I looked like a person who will use other people meh? Don't worry, you can return the money anytime you like.

So sweaty after the badminton. My body stinks and sticky. Feel very uncomfortable in the bus, with people staring at me and covering their nose. Oh! A very funny thing happened yesterday! Our class were waiting for our Database Lecture at 4, so half the class plan to spend our time at the library. We were waiting for the lift, you see? And when the lift arrived, those who were inside were rushing out as though they can't handle a second more in the lift. So we went in, Julian was the first to went it and he was like, "Woah~! Hahahaha!!!!", Ivan went in too and was like, "Oh! What The F***!" I stared at them like they are some crazy person. When it was my turn to come in, then I realized why they were laughing like hell. And soon, everybody was awing and laughing hard. SOMEONE FARTED IN THE LIFT! And the smell was terrible! I was sick that day, and was having a blocked nose and yet it penetrated my blocked nose! You can imagine how strong the smell is. Just when the lift was about to close, I opened the door and took the stairs instead. Can't stand the smell for another second!

I want new games! The games I'm playing now are boring!

No comments: