Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sore throat again, but not as bad as the last time. And my grandmother brewed me some sour drinks that is said to be good for dealing sore throat. Had to drink it every time I went out and reached back home. And I think it's because of that drink, I had been having a very bad bladder these few days. Anyway, the soup seems to be working, feeling much better now.

Xiang Yun sent me the soundtracks for Final Fantasy 7 : Crisis Core. Had been wanting to give me ever since start of school, but I was absent everyday. Forget about the soundtracks! What I want is the game! The English version of the game! But... but... it only came out next year... Haiz...

Everyone treated me like I was some kind of big stupid idiot who doesn't know a shit about everything! That's why I ask "why" right! How can one learn when nobody teach! I ask a lot, SO!? I'm trying to be know more right!!! Can't stand these people who look down on me anymore, Stop stepping on my pride! Stop Harming my self-esteem! Leave them alone!

*Phew*

Now that it's all out, felt kinda devilish, scolding and cursing in my own blog. Lalalala~~

No comments: