Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So so so~~~~ tired. Has not been getting enough sleep lately. Stupid homeworks pilling up, tried doing them many times but ended up playing, Zzzz. Gah!

My bros so cool! All that accessories and clothing! I admire them so much. And so nice, they lent me their things! But, still not sure if they were suitable for me or not. Trying to look mature and stay mature. 18 le, still got people call me childish, time for a change, I guess...

Haha, I'm so rough when I'm drumming. Friends beside me always got hit by my drumsticks when I play. Got a pile of complaints from them, and now, they are like giving me more space whenever I play. Haha!

Tsubaru Challenge this saturday. Hope didn't screw up. Dennis seemed stressed today, and his morale was at the all time low. Better do a good job or he will blow up after the performance. Although, I would like to see him blow up at least once. Never seen him blow up before. Haha.

Argh! Still haven't buy my black top. Better buy it tomorrow before I forgot.

No comments: