Monday, October 15, 2007

There is some kind of housewarming today, at Jumbo restaurant. The place with my favourite chilli crab. It's just my sis's 17th birthday and yet so many people came. Oh! Including my 2nd eldest sis, the lively and hyper one. How long has it been since I last saw her? She also brought her husband too.

My 2 elder brothers brought their girlfriend for the occasion too. Which makes me realise me and my sis are the only one who haven't got any partner yet. But as my mom said, we will find our other half sooner or later.

So many relatives, yet so little I remembered. There are just too many people to remember! All I can say to them when they looked at me was... nothing! I just noded and looked away. Anyway, many food were ordered, in the end, we have to da bao some of them. But as always, I always finish the crabs. Haha!

Reached home and... I think I got some food poisoning. Feeling terrible stomachache right now...

No comments: