Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bah, even after countless times of practice and rehearsals, in the end I still screwed up the parts. But still, overall, I think it's still ACCEPTABLE.

Oh! And I saw this yoyo performance by a guy called Ian Poh. Oh My God! He swings and loop his yoyo like nothing on earth, man! Check out his attire and accessories! All so darn cool! And I had just done some research on him. He is not only Singapore's Yoyo competition representative, He is a Dancer too! A groovy one as well! Oh My Gosh! Check out his chubby face and body physique! *Sigh* What a perfect guy. Everything about him, is so mesmerizing...

Sunday was so confused. English Test on Monday and yet, there I was, playing game like there was no tomorrow. My heart's on the game and yet my mind is on the test. And of course, I kinda flunk the test, even though I still pass.

What is this??? A sudden urge to learn hip hop surged right into my body. After seeing how Ian Poh and gang dance, they looked so cool! But... my body doesn't seem to suit hip hop dancing. So not fair, are these people born with the talent? Or were they once sucky?

Finally bought my laptop pouch. And finally, no more heavy, bulky laptop bag! Awright!

No comments: