Friday, November 16, 2007

Well, that was it, Sinfonia is officially over. Feeling more relaxed now that I have more time for myself. Oh, I shall blog about the happenings today, as detailed as I could. And must hurry, gotta attend a wedding soon. Yeah, I'm getting married. Haha! Lame~

Actually, we are allowed to skip school today, because of the big concert coming up. But seeing that my grade is horrible, I attended them all. Besides, classes ended at 12, just in time for lunch and practice at 1. Well, it seems I came too early, so little people. So I played on the drum set for a while, and tried playing Phantom. Bah, I'll never get to the same level as Ridwan. Then this pianist who played for the song "Legend of The Falls" came and asked me for direction in drum set, she said she is interested in drum set but don't know anyone to ask for help. Well, I don't think I'm much of a big help either. She soon went back to practicing piano.

Ok, 2 o'clock. More people came, and they started practicing Legend of The Falls, the special item for Laoshi. I helped Shamin get his blazer at the admin office, since he doesn't have nets. Why must we use our nets instead of cash to get our blazers by the way? So troublesome. Later on, I saw the percussion section of the guestbook. Valerie drew us in it, and not bad, quite look alike. Haha, she drew me until makes me looked so rebellious, wearing bandana sia, pirates.

Oh, then Guo Ming came along and provide us with a brilliant idea. GROUP PHOTO! Hah, they all beat me up during the photo taking. Went to print out the photo in the printing shop. Woah, the printing not bad sia. We printed 2 different photo, and chose only 1 of them for the guestbook.

Went and did some errand for Joline, the librarian. Came back and found out that I lost my bag. Haha, was searching while playing. And haha, the bag was behind the wall, so dumb. Continuing with the rehearsal.

So we went to eat dinner. Dinner is provided by the way. Shirlyn came to support us, and she came to eat with us also. Later Alvin instructed me on the ringing of the bell just before concert, to inform everybody that the concert is starting.

So the concert started, nothing much to say, only that the Comic Relief was great! Haha, to say the truth, I was worrying all the way till the piece ended. Seeing how terrible it was last night. God job everybody, give ourselves a big clap!

Oh! Saw Chris during interval, but got to go ring the bell liao, haha.

The special item for Laoshi was sad too. The combination of the song and the video. Really touched Laoshi's heart, and he cried. I was watching Laoshi all the way during the song "CHESS" until I saw tears falling from his eyes. Oh my god, Seeing the look on his face, I almost cried. His expression was as though in pain, but I know in his heart, he was deeply touched. Oh man, just a short 9 month, and I'm already have this kind of affection towards him. I guess he really is a good conductor.

The show is over, and we took section photo taking with Dennis, Chris, Siew Thing(?), Shirlyn and ??? I forgot her name. Went home later with my sis, thank her for filming me. Haiz, my mom didn't come in the end, she doesn't feel well tonight. Oh well, at least we can show her the video. Haha.

No comments: