Saturday, November 24, 2007



Hmm... can't go for next Monday's dance session. I heard the new band conductor is coming next week. And the practices are on Mondays and Wednesdays! Argh! There goes my free dancing session.

Anyway, I saw Ian Poh yesterday afternoon! And I get to view him up close! He was so chubby man! Wish I could learn hip hop from him, I think he is a good teacher. I asked my bro to teach me dancing as he took hip hop lesson, but he said he is not qualified to teach yet =.=".

Been watching The hip hop dance in "DanceAlive 07" these past few days. This is the messed up part, I watched and observe yet I didn't practice =.=". Is it because I'm afraid my family wil laugh at my dancing? Bah, dumb.

Yesterday's lecture was quite pissed off. I've been sitting at a particular place in the lecture room for the whole semester now, and yet some people stole that seat from me. And I had to sit at the extreme front. Oh, I was defraging my laptop during lecture. It was laging and slow like siao! Thinking of reformatting the whole com.



Haha! The subaru Challenge performance by Ian Poh and gang.

No comments: