Monday, December 10, 2007

Yeah man! All Band performances had been performed and now, I'm left with next thurs' GD Common Test. Woah, can't flunk this test, this mark is precious to me.

Yeah well, was busy with band these few days, and I had successfully invited one of my lecture mate in joining percussion section. Awright man! "Everybody, meet my friend, persius." Yeah, he was from secondary school band, so doesn't really have any trouble fitting in. Even his skills are better than me. Now, how cool is that, huh? Huh?

Oh, and I'd just realized that Nicholas actually went for a pop and locking session from Ian Poh once. That is like so cool, cause he taught me some of the moves and the skill of locking. Pending for more of his "lesson", haha!

Try this, type "Jokhie" in yahoo search and you'll see that there is no one else on earth have the same name as me, now how cool is that! I love you mom for picking this name for me.

Sudden burst of excitement after my primary school friends came together and organized a 6C gathering. It was like so sudden, and everyone was adding each other on msn. Haha, so funny. And we talked about our past, the fun, sad, unpleasant... Where have all that moment gone to? It's here, right in everyone's heart.

Okay, that last sentence is really giving me a serious goosebumps. Hairs are standing right now, finding someone to pock.

This is quite late, but...


Haha, SWS performance from last Sunday. Met a lot of other skilled percussionist over there. Makes us feel so small. Ha!

No comments: