Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hmm.. taking a break from studying right now. Woke up early in the morning, feeling lazy and all. Actually planned to go school for self study in the library, again, but just don't have the mood. I msn-ed Yu Hang.

Me : YH, you at sch ar?
YH : no.
Me : I dunno want to come school anot lei.
YH : Lol, i not at sch.
Me : Not going sch today?
YH : Nope.
Me : Lol, Good!

what lazy pig. Now I regretted not going sch. At home so many distraction, absorb damn slow sia. Makes me feel sleepy. Took an afternoon nap and woke up 2 hours later, Oh My God! I missed my lunch! No wonder so hungry. passed by my bro's room in which my sis was inside using his com.

Me : Eh, you eat dinner liao bo?
Pheiyani : *Glared and stoned at me for a while* Haven't.
Me : Eh, eat lunch together lei.
Pheiyani : *Shocked* You know, before you came in, I was surfing your blog and
friendster, then I got an impression that you are a neat person.
But after you come in... Hair like just wake up, cloth so crumpled...
Me : =_="
Pheiyani : Now I'm shocked because you want to eat lunch together...
Me : =_=""

Haiz, I got so bad meh...

So in the end I ate alone, in my room... studying at the same time. Haiz, gonna get fat sooner or later. Yippe!

Edwin just showed me a stupid video just now, about some stupid yet cool dance...


Lol, that is like so damn retardedly romantic!
Guess what Edwin said.

Edwin : I want to do that, man.
Me : Do that on your wedding?
Edwin : Yea... when I grew up.
Me : LOL
Me : We'll arrange that for you.
Edwin : Hahaha!
Edwin : Yea,that will be so goddamn cool.
Me : It's now in my "Future To Do List".
Edwin : Lol.

But seriously, that is really retardedly romantic. Haha!

Hmm... okay, I visited Kenny's blog and he did some celebrity-look-alike thingy, and I decided to try it out. What the heck, almost all my celebrities-look-alike are females! Man, this thing crooked!

No comments: