Friday, December 28, 2007

This is just so unbelievable! I'm not really sure if that's really you, but if it's really you who tagged my tagboard, Ian Poh, I'M SO DARN HONORED, MAN! You're my locking aspiration man! Thanks for that Subaru Challenge show, really inspiring! But on the other hand, if the one who tagged wasn't you, who ever you are... Go get a life, man! Stop giving me false hope!

Felt really bad. Was supposed to be going Kbox and movie with Ivan and Val, but was canceled due to my band librarian duty. Ivan was so pissed, I know no matter what I say or write might sound sarcastic, but this is for sure not sarcasm, "Sorry Ivan, I'm really really sorry."

Well, finally got rid of the whole chunk of scores. My table fell so spacy now, more room for my laptop, yeah. Downloaded Dumb and Dumber OST as well as Enchanted OST, and Royston finally sent me collections of my photos from the performance 2 days ago.







Oh my god, still can't believe Ian Poh really visited my blog! Feel so excited, man!

No comments: