Friday, December 21, 2007

Okay, I have a feeling that this post is going to be a long one, so be prepared to be stuck in reading my blog for a while.

Ain't got any mood in blogging these past few days. Some things in my mind just won't go away and leave me alone. First, the pilling projects in which I totally can't do. I wish some good Samaritans would come and teach me. Second, I just can't help but have a feeling that there's something today that I'm supposed to do but I just can't remember. Yeah, every single day, this feeling kinda haunt me and really brings down my mood. Why is it that I'm having holidays but I just don't feel the Holiday? Third is the outing. Being the organiser sure is stressful. Went to orchard just to find out what we can do during the outing. To my disappointment, there really wasn't much to do, realising this just add on to my stress. Well, anyway, due to my lowly organising skill, the outing is canceled. If there is anything that I learned from this, is that I'll never be an organiser ever again, making me so will only jeopardize the whole thing. And after declaring this outing canceled, all my burden suddenly just disappeared, feeling really free right now. Whee!!!

Am I a bad person? Outing is canceled yet I'm still so happy...

Went to school early in the morning to do projects with Yu Hang and Ivan. Well, I was kinda late a little... okay, maybe half an hour late, but Ivan is worse, he was 1 our late! Went to Mac in search for YH, not realising that I've past him 2 times already, only when I called that I realise he is just behind me. A few moments later, some students came to us trying to sell their handphone socks. I don't really use these kind of things, but to show them support, I bought 1. 1 of them was super-duper friendly, kinda hyperactive too, but still he retain his charm. wow, how did he do that?

Ivan arrived and we went to the library, booked a room and we started with IAD project, in which we decided to do it later, so we moved on to CCT, the most brain-wrenching project ever. Half-way in the discussion, Jasmine, the percussionist from TP onlined, and Ivan kinda saw her display pic.

Ivan : Wait, wait wait! *Clicked on her msn*
Me : EH WHAT YOU DOING!?
Ivan : Wah, you good, never intro her to me.
Me : Huh? You dunno her lei.
Ivan : Aiya, just give her msn lar. And friendster also.
Me : Cannot lar, she will ask me things one!
Ivan : Scared what, will die meh?
YH : *Typed a "Hi" in the convo*
Me : AAAAAAAAA!!!!!

So it goes on, I had no choice but to talked to her. lucky I had something to talk about, or else it would be so awkward. Ivan added her on msn and she asked me if Ivan is somebody that she should know. Well , I told her he just want to be her friend. She doesn't complain, so I guess I'll just let the matter drop. Hey, I just found out TP Band is having concert this Sunday, shall go support them. For the next 4 hours, Ivan was like msn-ing her the whole time. I guess they clicked quite well, only when Jasmine keep getting DC-ed that she stops replying to his message. After a while, Val sms-ed about having dinner together with Jolyn at AMK Hub. Ivan heard her name and asked me for her msn and friendster too... =_=" Is this guy really that desperate?

Later, Roy, Aaron and PY tagged along, doing IAD. We had enough of CCT, and so, we too moved on to IAD. It's either using Dreamweaver or HTML. Dreamweaver is easier, but we'll only receive normal marks, but if we use HTML, more marks will be gained. I'm not that good with Dreamweaver anyways, so I carried on with HTML, though it might be more complex, but somehow I just like doing HTML, just can't get tired of it.

Don't know what's going on with Valerie, suddenly wants to go KBox-ing, she asked me along, and so Ivan tagged along too, when is it? She say anytime. =_=" So maybe next time.. Haha.

Everybody went home later on, I walked along with them till MRT stops then go back, where I bump into Ting En, what a coincidence! I asked him if he is going for Sat gathering, and he said he wants to watch soccer match. Okay..

Went for band, but no one was there yet, so I played the drum set for a while. Can't get over the fact that I can't play the drum set part for a song on Wednesday. I tried it again, I played it quite well, but I don't understand why can't I play it well on Wednesday? Zhao Zhi came, and I stopped playing drum set, I don't play when anyone's around. Haha! Today's Percussion Ensemble sure is fun! without the fact that only 5 of us are present. We did some creation of our own snare drum solo. I had it with me, and I was thinking of posting the solo in this blog, only to realise that someone discarded it.

Well, after band, Kuan Leng Sms-ed, about tomorrow's outing. Looks like she is not interested in going anymore. With the fact that only left 3 of us going, and my morale really REALLY low, I thought of canceling the outing. Only when I reached home and discuss with Judy that I came to a decision of canceling it. Sorry guys, for being a lauzy organiser...

No comments: