Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wow, when was the last time I sit down and really studied? Must be really quite long ago, since I'm a guy who can't sit still even for a second. Today was satisfying, never in my life has I ever enjoyed studying quite like today. Waking early was worth it, and so is the 1 hour bus ride. Thanks, XY, YH, Jon and CL, today was very very VERY fruitful.

Basically nothing much to blog since I studied, studied, and studied even more since morning till evening. But there sure is one thing I must say, "IT'S TIME TO CHANGE MY HANDPHONE"! Sometimes it just can't send and receive sms. Like today for example, Valerie actually sent me a message regarding the time of today's dance session, but because of my cursed phone, I MISSED IT! Curse you my handphone!

Well, went home and plunged myself into the world of Graphic Design, (and triblewars, and holywars, haha!). Wow, KuanLeng managed to drag 2 more people to our class gathering on Thursday. Well Done. Now I have to reconfirm with them who are going for the gathering. Haiz... I miss Ian and Anand. Anand Berak Choroa. Haha!

No comments: