Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Got to wake up damn early today, cause gotta rehearse for today's concert. I was half-awake then, continued sleeping for another half an hour. Last night was really tiring, moving and transferring all the instrument just for today. I barely had a 4 hours sleep. Anyway, took taxi to The Art House AKA Old Parliament House. It was so big lar, there's an interesting monument just outside. It gives you different dimension depending on the angle you took to see it.

First time came into a parliament chamber. It looks kinda smaller than I thought. How silly, brought my black shoes but not my socks, had to perform without the socks. It's so uncomfortable lar! And I made new friends there, kinda nervous first time talking to them though, but I'm glad I made the initiative conversation. And the children performing there are so adorable and huggable! I kinda become their entertainer for the whole day, can't stop bugging me with their lame yet creative jokes. Why are they stuck to me by the way?

I feel that children are amazing creatures, they are not scared to express their feelings and ideas. The boys and girls I mentioned above created jokes ON THE SPOT and they just keep on saying those jokes that came into their mind.

Well, the first performance was ok, I guess. I heard Dennis is coming, but we checked the reservation list but there is no Dennis. So disappointed. The second performance, I FORGOT MY CONGA SOLO! Damn it! My highlight! No!!

The things I hated the most after a performance, cleaning and packing up. So tired. Took about 45 minutes to finish everything.

No comments: