Friday, December 14, 2007

Ok, 4 days of studying is just like not studying at all. I just realized that even after days of copying the notes, nothing really went in. So yeah, kinda flunk the test. Every question was just at the tip of my tongue, but I just couldn't get the answer!

Anyway, let bygone be bygone. Actually straight after the Common Test, we had E5 gathering, but coincidentally, I have 6C Class Gathering! Of course I went for 6C gathering! E5 people anytime can see, 6C people very rare to see each other lar! Later on meet up with Li Ying first since we got the same Common Test, then go Plaza Singapura together, just to realize that we reach damn early. While waiting, we had a shaker fries from MacDonald. It's like addictive sia! At NYP also almost everyday eat it, dun care if healthy or unhealthy, grow bald so what? Lol!

Met ZhiPeng soon after, along with Jia Xing. Li Ying looks so uncomfortable when Zhi Peng arrived, not so close, I guess. So we went to Dhoby Ghaut MRT to meet Zi Jie and Ting En. Later on more came:
1)Kuan Leng
2)Joanne
3)Tania
4)Judy
5)Li Jun
6)Jun Jie
7)Pheiyani
8)Kok Leong

Ok, did I mentioned that we organized this gathering without planning what to do? Well, we didn't, and we are like keep asking the same questions, "Now what?" We walk walk to find some place to eat.
Kopitiam Rejected
sweensens Rejected
Pizza Hut Rejected
Thai Food OK

LOL, the food over there so ex, rice so little, dish so much -_-. I was kinda bored halfway, so I told a joke. "Hi, people call me Jokhie but you can call me tonight.", "Shen me sia bu neng zou lu? (What shrimp can't walk?) Lame sia (lame prawn)" Ok, I was bored, dun bash me up. Halfway later, Kuan Leng pang seh us all to go arcade. then come back after we finish eating. Wow, great plan.

We walked around and talk talk, crap crap, then ended up in front of the Christmas Tree, we were taking pictures when suddenly a few Indian guys helped us took photo and then they asked us to take photos with them. Wow, the Christmas spirit sure goes around well enough. Well, after took some retarded photos, we were kind of tired and went towards the MRT, to go home of course. Well, me and pheiyani are such a dumb ass, can't find our way in the Dhoby Ghaut Station. Took us long enough to finally find the right lane.

In overall, this gathering is quite fun and interesting, to see how all of us has changed. Some become handsomer and prettier, more gentlemen like and ladylike, but someone har, just don't change.. Muahaha!

PS : Remember to help Pheiyani revenge against Kuan Leng for pinching her.
PS : Remember to revenge against Kuan Leng for Kicking my foot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]jvbhJDCNquWnay[/url] - JLWYRMvfes , http://hhmgziigpu.com