Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm such a no-lifer, everyday either stay at home play game or go band. Want go out, no money. Want to train, lazy. *sigh* What will become of me in the next 10 years?

Anyway, still remember the "Ian Poh" I mentioned in my previous post? The one who inspired me to learn dancing? I'm feel like I'm a stalker man, watched every single one of his youtube video. I just can't help but want to know more about him! Well, he is the one who ignited the dancing cells in me, most probably that's why. In one of his video, he mentioned about a dance routine that makes him start locking, it was some kind of dance show in Singapore Indoor Stadium 2 years ago! Does that mean he started learning 2 years ago!? I'm not sure if it's true or not, it does looked suspicious. All he took is 2 years and he is already that good!? Wow, amazing...

...Still feeling like a stalker...

Got to go studio to return tickets at noon. Didn't sell a single one, so dead, or am I? Hmm... they doesn't look angry, but I had feeling that inside, they are angry. Oh my god.

I'm thinking of journalizing my life, taking pictures, videos and all that. After I see what Ivan had been doing ever since he was small, taking photos of every single point of his life, video taking his candid moment, it looks kinda interesting. He said, it helps in keeping memories of your life. It makes sense to me. But... I'll have to begin by getting a job and earn me enough money to buy my own camera! Argh!

So many songs, so hard to find...

This is the video that HE SAID MAKES HIM STARTED LOCKING.


MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!

No comments: