Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm blogging yet again, even though I blogged 12 hours ago. Too many things left unsaid yesterday. And now, this should fill things up.

My sis bought a Rubik's cube recently, reminded me of how I used to play with it when I was small. I used to get so frustrated that I gave up, and on some occasion, I went totally mad and took out the stickers and arranged it so that it looks as though I completed the puzzle. Dunno what started this rave, everybody seems to be playing it nowadays. Including Yu Hang, he said he wanted to start the trend in NYP. And just because of this, he checked out the "formula" for solving the Rubik's Cube. I'm kinda attracted to it too. I checked out the formula in youtube, but yet, I'm still stuck halfway. Wanted to check again but feeling lazy. Dunno if it's me or what, I feel myself as a lazy person. You know, as in those "Won't do anything until somebody tell me what to do" kind of person. Oh, that's right! The word is "No initiative".

Dunno what's with my bro, bought all this comic book about "Love Stories : From Ancient China" O.o". Haha, yeah, from ancient china, so weird. But I still read up about them. They relive the stories about "Liang Shan Bo and Zhu Ying Tai", "Niu lang Yv Zhi Nv" and other love stories.

*Sigh* There's Percussion Ensemble today, even though it's Sunday. But oh well, prepare ourselves for Sinfonia.

No comments: