Friday, November 16, 2007

Haha, blogging in a lecture. It hasn't started anyway. Today's the Sinfonia, not really worried about the songs, only the BODY PERCUSSION. Last night's "Comic Relief" rehearsal was HORRIBLE! THE WORSE EVER! Rushing like nobody's business, forgotten steps like having STM. And worse of all, THERE WERE NO SMILLING!!! If that is the kind of standard we are going to perform with, I would... *Sigh*

This morning was rushing like mad. Things are all over the place and I wasted some time finding them. My black pants was too long but lucky mom fixed it to my size. And I was wondering how am I going to get my performing suit to school. Oh, I found my dad's, uhh... blazer container??? Haha, borrowed for today. Oh! And I styled my hair too, not really well done though, I think it makes me looked dumb.

So, it was 7.30 and I'm still at home. Took taxi lor. Lucky reached school just on time.

No comments: