Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Blues...

School finished off early today. English was shortened to 1 hour and we spent the rest of the hour playing Tower Defense with Ivan and Julian. Asked Marcus for the key last night, and going to collect it. Unfortunately, he was having lunch and the key's in his classroom. Had to take second trip. sian.

Anyway, Alan sent me the Highlight from Chess and Miss saigon performance for Sinfonia. Showed it to Fahmi in the band room. He pointed out so much mistakes that I didn't see. Later, he went off, and I played my Warcraft. Soon after, Jolyn arrived and showed her the videos as well. The videos are so long, and we barely move, so boring. Jolyn's friends who went for the concert aid, the only song that they like is Hobbits. Well, if it was up to me, I would say Phantom and Hobbits.

Oh my god! Free hip hop lesson!? I never realize that! Went for it after the band practice. Eugine was leading the Hip hop. It's hard for me to catch up though, they were going pretty fast and the move was kinda complicated.

Haha, copped Dance Alive 07 CD from the band room. Yeah!

No comments: