Saturday, January 05, 2008

I think it's about time I blog. Actually tried blogging a few days ago, but was interrupted and stopped in the middle.

So it's a whole new year. Any New Year Resolutions? Well, maybe to sleep earlier and sleep more, since I kept sleeping in lecture. Any more? To self-practice dancing, maybe. I don't know, but my faith in drumming seems to be shaken ever since I met Ian Poh. Any more? Maybe to be a better person.

Darn it! Feel so damn sucky about myself! What's wrong with me!

I've been thinking what my life would be if by chance I DID got into Foreign Body. I most probably wouldn't be in Symphonic Band, since the practice time crashed, and it would be really hectic. And I wouldn't met Ridhwan, Zhao Zhi they all. I'll be with my orientation dance group then, whom all now get into Foreign Body except for me. Will I be happy there? I'll most probably be the most lauzy dancer there. And me being such an introvert, wouldn't make much friend over there too. And the attire, I for sure wouldn't have the money to buy those baggy cloth and pants. My family also won't be happy if they know I have to spend so much money for a CCA.

Well, Valerie got invited to join Foreign Body by her friend, with audition, of course. Kinda happy for her, but a little jealous as well. I guess I have no one to blame but myself. For what? I don't really know it myself, blame my body for being to stiff? Blame my brain for not being able to observe and pick up the steps? Okay, I accept all this flaws of mine. But the main reason I'm jealous of her is that... SHE WILL GET TO KNOW IAN POH!

This Year's New Year are both boring and lonely for me. My family doesn't really celebrate, and I just sleep throughout the whole countdown. Haiz, How I miss my sis.

Love is in the air this season. I found out a lot of my friend confessed these days. Some of them got lucky and... got attached, while some are... well, good luck next time. Out of all the stories they told me, there is one that is so romantic, it is unbelievable. Even now, I still don't understand how it happened. Does love really works that way?

For Percussion Ensemble, we are planning to have to have our own concert this mid year. But for now, we are still concentrating on our performance for the open house. Playing 1 new piece, in which I thought would be found, but turned out to be the same as "Clap Happy".

Ivan taught me some body building exercise which is really aggressive towards our own body. Is it illegal to self-abuse? Okay, random.

No comments: