Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ok, I'll most probably lessen down on AVP2 LAN. I'm too noob to play such a game that requires such high reflexes and aiming. Being a free frag somehow pisses me off a little. Need sometime to cool off, playing this kind of games kinda like training my patience limit.

Something unusual happened today. I was excited about it at first, but kinda lose the mood after the game. Today is the NYP's Open House. We, the NYPSO, performed at the atrium. After the performance, when all the instruments were pushed aside, waiting to be moved, Ian Poh appeared and accidentally toppled the glockenspiel. An idea struck my mind and I rushed forward to put back the glockenspiel, while saying, "It's ok, it's ok" to him. This is the shocking part for me, he tapped me at the back while saying, "Ok, Sorry." I was stunned for a while, until I looked back at Valerie with a stunned face. And her face was like, "Wah, like that also can!" kind of face.

There are so many things I want to say to some of those people that I know. But it's either I'm too scared to say it or I don't know how to put them into words.

No comments: