Thursday, January 10, 2008

I've been busy this few days, blame it on band for letting me go so late. Luckily there's a break after the Open House Performance, the time to lay this ass of mine to rest.

Ian Poh fever is going down, which I don't know if it's a good thing or not. But my thirst for dancing is still as high as ever. Speaking of dancing reminds me of Foreign Bodies, in which reminds me that Valerie might be joining Foreign Bodies, in which reminds me of the time when I failed to join Foreign Bodies! ARGH!!! Memories, shoo!

Band just had a voting session for this year's committee members. We were asked to nominate only year 1s, and since I didn't really go and get to know more about them, I have no idea who is suitable for which positions. But still I tried my best to nominate people according to their ability.

No comments: