Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I've been assigned to Finale Department for Freshmen Orientation. Well, Actually I planned to be just a plain class-in-charge, but looking at how badly they need a cast for the finale, I voluntered myself to be Jay Chou. Ended up Jay Chou's script is just 2 lines, and just because I'm a cast, I'll have to rehearse with them for the rest of the Planning stage, which derived me from game trial and registration trial. I was damn sianded, but as soon as I heard they needed more spartans, I voluntered myself again. Hey, 2 roles, baby! At least it's better than knowing that I've only 2 lines for the whole finale.

I met some pro dancers there, in finale dance crew. They danced like ......, and they shake like ......... One day, they might ...... be ........ number 1. Hehe. Inspired by them, I asked them to teach me dancing, they said okay, but in exchange, I'll have to teach the year ones the dance moves. Well, It's a fair exchange.

No comments: