Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just got back from OGL Chalet. Damn shagged and stinky right now. The Chalet was fun though, crapping and night cycling and all that. Not forgetting the short basketball session after chalet, all the activities were done with EI people. What's a MIT student doing with EI people you all might ask. Well, at first I was with The MITs, until they said they were going for movie marathons, in which cost a lot of money. Well, seeing most of the EI people are those that I know, I joined them.

Sore throat is subsiding, cool.

Guess what, I ate Satay for the whole night BBQ. It's so damn F-ing delicious can! And it doesn't really stain the hands. It's just so much worth it to eat satay than chicken wing. Oh, and Wendy's birthday party was celebrated just behind our chalet, how cool is that! Went for both chalet, switching from 1 to other end.

Of course I still got to sleep a bit in the morning, like less than 1 hour. I regretted sleeping, cause the moment I woke up, my neck hurts and my body was sore, and later on there will be basketball session some more. Anyway, after the session, The EIs and I walked back to some mall beside Pasir Ris MRT, where we ate and played a bit of arcade. How embarrassing, fell asleep and drooled on the table. I saw the DDR machine at the arcade, felt like dancing a while, but too many people watching. Haha.

Got home and my neck still ache, thought of taking a nap and in the end slept for 4 hours, neck hurts even more. It was already 7.30pm and I thought it's morning, I was like "Woah, sleep through the whole night!?" until I noticed that the house was quiet that I realized it's still evening.

No school tomorrow, so what am I gonna do tomorrow? Maybe I should surf the internet for dance tips.

No comments: