Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mom came to Singapore to visit us, AND I'M COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS ABOUT IT! Man, what a son. Had steamboat to celebrate both her arrival and her birthday. ARGH! No I feel bad. Sorry mom!

I came back from VoiceOut planning and noticed that she brought us some of our childhood videos. I watched one of them. Wow, I never knew how mischievous we were, especially me, just can't stop moving. A Full time attention seeker =X Haha, and I laughed when I saw my sis grumbled and shouted when her orange juice was taken away by grandma. I was like, woah, is that really her? Haha! 100% retardedness. It's a pity that I have very little memory of my childhood, I bet it was very adventurous.

Following up after the video, I heard some chinese oldies in S11 while eating "supper" with the EIs, I found 1, but I've forgotten what's the title of the other one. Man, and that other one is the one that I really want.

Plunging myself into the songs of Chinese oldies...
Slowly being brought back in time...
Where worries are nowhere to be seen...
Leading a simple yet happy life...

No comments: