Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Another masterpiece was created today, but Kenny keep nagging about it, saying that I never give credits to th owner of some pics that I use to make my work. But I think since I modified it, I think it's ok, and some more I dunno how to credit them. lol! I played with Chuan Rui later on, after lunch. Playing Swat 4. Lol, we were Team Killing since there is nobody else playing with us, until people starts to come. Then for the first time in my time of playing Swat 4, MY GROUP WON A ROUND!!! Yeppe!! Lol, even though we still lose 1 to 2, I'm still happy that we won 1 round. Lol, cause I thought that whichever team I'm on, that team will surely lose one, haha. Then for some reason, something reminded me of the time when I accidentally ruined Mrs Chan's garden, lol, and I regret it very much. Then another memory came. This time is about the time when me and Julian was dancing in the PA room to Naruto's opening theme. I didn't asked him to dance and neither does he, but yet, we dance to the same beat and same dance pattern. Lol! And Kenny thought we were mad, haha. Fun time, Fun time...

No comments: