Monday, December 05, 2005

Went to school in the morning because of some boredness, thought of visiting Mr zul, but when I arrive, Kenny and Dawn said that Mr Zul is having his holiday. Grr... I come for nothing. So in the end, I stick around with Kenny they all, they are having SVA meeting, but Edwin who is also SVA memeber never come. We called, he said that no one told him, so he never come lor. Haiz...

Then we went to 7-eleven to buy some stuff, I got no money liao cause i return the money I owe Mr chang. then Dawn went to Si Hua there, left me with kenny and Hen. So we went to Kenny's house. Haha, played Need For Speed 2 Underground with Hen, then I won. next we played Games of Life. Lol! Damn fun and funny sia, we all revenge here revenge there! But in the end I still win, hehe.

then hen go home, me and Kenny went out to eat. Eat some Chicken Chop, then Ban Mian. Then eat ice cream. Lol, then he mention something about being fat, I say,"You always skip eating time, won't get fat one lar!" lol. Then we go home. Lol, today is really really fun, wonder whether still can go his house anot... -.-

No comments: