Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ms Tan asked me to help the drama club to act on the sec 1 orientation day, because Shyam can't make it on that day, so they change the acting to the one we do on anti-drug campaign. 10 o'clock was supposed to be there, but then I realise my cloak is missing, so I bought a new one, and I'm late, reached school at 10:30. But arrive early also no use, they never start until 12:30. Dots... and they run through only once, and then we go home...

Went back home and play swat 4 career instead of online. Quite fun, but then I remember I must go Kenny house to sell them the tickets. So I went then I went for reahearsal. Wah, we rehearse until 10 pm then also need to pack up, until 11 then can go home. reached home at 11:40. Wah, so damn tired. And some more tommorow I have to wake up early some more, haiz... tommorow will be a busy day...

No comments: