Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I tried to fix the problem in my Teamspeak with the help of Mr Zul this morning, but in the middle got to go for band, and I'm late! Reached school at 10 which i should have attended at 9. The lucky thing is that Mr Teo got something on and was unable to be present, so I didn't get any scolding. Lucky me, haha. But the sad thing is that only three sec 2 students attend the band practice and none from the sec 1's. Then I became worried of what will the band be when we are gone. It sems that most of the band members(Excluding the sec 3's) are not so committed and they play truents very often. How could the band survive when the members are not commtted to it? I guess I have to let the nature take its course...

Went to Parkway Parade with Dawn, christina, Pheiyani, Chuan Rui and Kenny. But then Christina got to go home, so we ate KFC and talk lots of craps, even the neighbouring customers laughed at us, how embarrassing. Then Pheiyani and Dawn went home, while Me, Chuan Rui and Kenny ent to Kenny's house. We played a lot of games, like GTA:San Andreas. Then Edwin tag along and we played Burnout 3. Watched some silly videos in Kenny's com until about 5:30 and we set out for East Coast Park to cycle.

We cycled a very very long way! When we head back, it's already dark. Sadly, when we are heading back, Chuan Rui's bike gear bent, so he can't cycle anymore, instead, he drag the bicycle back. But it's only left 30 minutes until the bicycle rental shop close, so they sent me to pass the massage to the shopowner to wait for them. So I went, but I think the shopowner things like this to happen, because when I told them about the problem, they doesn't seemed to be bothered, and they happily waited. And they sent someone to pass Chuan Rui a new bike.

They got back at about 8:15, then they went to eat. Sadly, I got to go home because It's rather late and I'm quite tired.

No comments: