Sunday, September 23, 2007

Aahh... the life of a botak man, finally experienced it. Can't say it's good, nor can I say it's bad. For example, now that I'm botak, I can feel the wind passing by my head, and damn, it's so refreshing. And now that I'm botak, my head is completely exposed to the burning heat from the sun! My brain felt like being roasted during the band camp. In the end, i decided to stay under the shade while they played captain ball.

***CENSORSHIP!!! PLEASE!!!***
I'd never expect Discovery Channel to show such Images!
The Miracles Of Life!!! It Burns!!! My Eyes!!!

I was peacefully playing my PS2 when Discovery Channel is showing, "Science of Life". At first they were just showing the growth of a foetus from a sperm to a baby, and what a mother should and shouldn't do during pregnancy. But at the later part of the show, they actually showed the process of a mother giving birth! The camera was shooting right in the center of the vagina. It's so disgusting lar! The blood, the VAGINA! And not to mention the string of Who-Knows-What that is dangling by the vagina. The scream of the delivery woman was like nothing I'd ever heard before.

And when the baby was delivered, it was covered by some slimy stuff. OMG! The umbilical cord was cut and OMG. Can't stand it anymore and CC-ed.

I thought I wouldn't bump across such thing again(at least for today) but, OMG! What luck! This time it is a bug! Not from TV though, this time it is right in front of my TV! This fly was bugging me quite a while until it landed in front of the TV and lied there motionless. I thought it got electrocuted and died. I told my bro about it and he told me to give it a "proper burial", in the dustbin.

Me : "Yuck! No, you do it!"
He : "You do it."
Me : " Why? You scared ar?"
He : "I ORDER you to do it."

I was like =.=...

By the time i got myself a tissue and tend to the fly, OMG!!! Maggots coming out of it!!! I told my bro about it again then he was like shocked (O.o). We take a look at it and got so fascinated by it. In the end , my bro smashed the maggots and when he was about to kil the fly, it escaped. That is enough Miracles of Life for today. Anymore, and I'll probably vomit.

No comments: