Thursday, September 13, 2007

-.- Zzz Got to admit, holiday IS boring. Play games until sian liao. Go out also lazy. Sleep also cannot sleep. Secondary School friends all either got Exam or studying.

Went out with my Sec Sch friend on Sunday. Played LAN for 4 hours! Straight! The price so high, $1.50/per hour. And my brother tag along some more! That's $12 sia! Normal LAN Shop is $1/per hour but out of all other shop, they chose that. -_-" Bo bian, got promo if they watched movie first before coming. I didn't watch so need to pay more T.T

Played COH, DOD, and Flatout 2. Regretted playing COH, 2 hours of playing and our territories like still the same. DOD is cool, brother power! Flatout 2 is completely retarded! Vehicles so fast, all of us drove and fly away from the track, really looked retarded.

Oh! And De Ren gave me WoW Installation Disc! Finally! But go home liao, realised it's no fun. Level up so damn fast play what game. I guess the real thing is always the best.

Kenny so pro, beat me 3 times in PvP. Next time I buy new armor liao bash you then you know.
Current WoW PvP score : 3-0

Heh, for any of you who knows a game called "Kingdom Hearts II". I'VE BEATEN SEPHIROTH!! MUAHAHAHA!AND I'VE CREATED THE ULTIMATE KEYBLADE! YET ANOTHER MUAHAHAHA! Creating is easy, but collecting the ingredients, Phheewww~ so darn hard!
Completion of Jimmy's Journal : 96%
Darn minigames, if you didn't exist, I would have gotten myself a 100%!

Ok, I ran out of topics to post right now. God knows when I will blog again.

No comments: