Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Is it just me or these past years' Lantern's Festival is getting boring? I remembered a few years ago, we used to go down to the park and lit our lantern, to join our neighbour in burning stuff and vandalizing the stones with candle's wax. The moon is especially bright and, yeah, we had our fun.

I guess ever since my sis got married and moved, the house wasn't as lively anymore. She was the "ON" type, you know what I mean? Always celebrates anything that is to be celebrated. Christmas, April Fool, Lantern Festival, DEEPAVALI. Man, I miss her.

Is the moon visible now? I can't see it from inside my house. Is it just right on top of us that's why I can't see it? Feeling lazy to go out. Playing FFXII right now. I thought I got bored of it but, well it's not as bad as I thought.

Supposed to go for band practice today, but I think It's better for me to celebrate Lantern Festival with my family... again. It IS once a year affair.

Oh, Just checked my Elective this morning. I got EL2(Sianded). Yet another semester of English. I guess I have to Self-Learn Japanese. The reason for me wanting to learn Japanese?

1) To play Japanese Games.
2) Watch anime without subtitles.

No comments: