Saturday, September 15, 2007

last night, when I was on my way home from Band, I saw this guy holding... no, Gripping on a woman while the woman was struggling to break free from him. I was in the bus so I can't really hear what they were saying. And it was my stop then, so while I alight, I heard a little of their conversation, but it's still unclear to me what they are talking about. And I didn't hear any "Help!" So I thought it might just been some drunk woman being send home by her boyfriend.

But to think deeper. What would I've done if that man is trying to hurt that woman? Will I have the courage to stand up against him? Will you?

"The Butterfly Effect". I'm not sure how to explain it, but I've been interested in it ever since I've watched the movie called "The Butterfly Effect". Notice something familiar here? It's interesting how small things can make such a big difference in the long run. The phrase came from the idea that butterfly's wings can make very little changes to the atmosphere but it somehow linked to the appearance/prevention of a tornado. For example, imagine I was hit by a truck. Now, if a few minutes before i was hit, i was tripped a small rock, the time used for me to move was used for the tripping and thus the truck will passed by me before I reached the spot where I was hit. Uh.. it's a silly example, or maybe the example might not be proper. I'm not sure of how to explain it, actually. Haha!

Heh, just got a haircut from my mother. And my mother as well as my sister was laughing at my hair. Had fun with my hair while showering. Now the Percussion ensemble has 3 botak man. Going to regrow my hair to the style that i like.

No comments: