Saturday, June 14, 2008

I think scolding is an effective form of teaching. Yeah, it is hurtful, but that is exactly the point that makes me believe that it is effective. I read from a book that when you were being scolded, your brain releases a chemical that will makes you nailed that time of your life into your memory. Quite Cool eh? No wonder the commander in the army were so fierce. Not that I scold to teach, I mean, I believe that it is effective towards me, just that I'm not sure about the rest of the people.

Going oversea has never been so complicated. Applying Visa, Applying Visa for another Visa. Man, it's irritating. I've gone to the embassy 4th time already, only then they accept my documents! And I still have to wait for 3 weeks for my Visa to be approved(or rejected, if it's rejected, GG, no need go Vienna liao). And they only opens from 8 to 12!? I got to wake up early for these few days. Let's just hope my Visa is approved.

By the way, I was in the MRT train when I stumbled into this cute conversation between a mother and a son.

Son : Can I go out here?
Mom : Cannot.
Son : Why?
Mom : Which station are we at?
Son : Tiong Bahru
Mom : We are at Orchard Road (Road???)
Son : Orchard Road... Orchard Road, I also want to go Orchard Road.
Mom : Why do you want to go Orchard Road?
Son : Because Orchard Road... got something...

Well, I dunno why, I just find it cute for a child to say such thing. Sounds so innocent...

No comments: