Saturday, June 07, 2008

Yesterday was busied by my IP Assingment. 6 consecutive hours doing it and it's still not done. And my sis suddenly wanted to watch Narnia, along with my bro, at 9.30! That is just like an hour after due time for my IP Assignment lar! Was rushing like mad to finish it, even skipped dinner. But in the end only 85% done. Haiz, never mind, will make up with my written paper.

Narnia was................. AWESOME~~~ No idea how to describe the whole experience, and Jonathan said the movie was lame.

After the movie, we stayed back for a while just in case there were extra clip, but there were none. By the time, everyone has left the building, and the whole building was empty... and scary. The dark staircase and dark corners...Kinda like Resident Evil, fun experience.

No comments: