Monday, June 30, 2008

My VISA has been approved! Finally, I was worried that it would turn out to be rejected.

Just came back from from French Embassy, now in school, intending to meet Yu Hang, until he sms-ed me that he is sick and can't come. Well, get well soon, tomorrow start school liao, dun miss out the lectures. Now I'm in library, waiting for 12.45, where I'm going to pay Bandz Out T-shirt. It's quite dumb, it's as though I came to school just to pay the T-shirt, which wasted my 2 hours, traveling back and forth, not including waiting time.

Mom is coming to Singapore today, Wohoo! She's gonna help me in buying all the necessary stuff for the Vienna trip, including... A CAMERA! MY OWN PERSONAL CAMERA! OMG!!!!!

A major problem occurred for our Vienna trip, we can't use Photocopied scores there, Sar said it's the rule. We do have all the original scores in our hand, EXCEPT FOR "LEGEND OF YAO"! And we, the librarians have to come early before practice today to discuss about this issue. And I still have to go shopping with my mom, time is rather packed lately. Just hope that this trip will be a pleasant one.

No comments: