Saturday, May 30, 2009

1 week without band...
It just felt so weird.
For the longest time I could remember in my poly years,
I've always on my way home only when it gets dark.
It just doesn't feel right to go home so early.

Anyway, the news about me quitting band leaked, somehow.
Some were concerned of what might be my reason,
while some just jumped into conclusion and deemed me irresponsible.
I know that, I'm being selfish, unreasonable, and irresponsible.
But I just wished that these people understand the situation first,
before jumping into assumption.
Believe me, I would give anything just to be back in the band.

He is still observing me, until coming Sunday.
Let's just hope both of us kept our end of the bargain.
For now, I'll have to study and show him...

On a lighter note,
I'm getting excited about all possible jobs that I will get into.
Web Designer, Animator, Designer.
And recently, I just saw something that gave me goosebumps.

Full Metal Alchemist (Ending)

Curse the youtube for disabling embedding!

And here's another animation.

Naruto Shippuden (Ending)

Anyway, the animation for the ending is just so cool!
It just wow-ed me! You know what I mean?
If only I could draw and create an animation like that...
Wow...

No comments: