Saturday, May 09, 2009

I collected my new specs...
and I'm not sure if I should wear it for school.

The first NDP Hip Hop Dance Practice today,
the dance steps wasn't what I expect it to be,
but I guess the next dance would be better.

Oh, and I did something very dumb on my way to meet Judy for NDP.
I was supposed to wait for her at MRT 1st cabin,
and board the train she is in that went towards Jurong East.
But I waited at the 1st cabin going towards Marina Bay!
And even stupider thing is I went in even though I didn't see her inside!
Miscommunication =.=

And we met Chingay people at ZhengHua CC!
Apparently they volunteer for NDP as well.
I was shocked to see them there.

And so I went off early to meet my CR Gang.
All of them are botak already. Haha!
But I don't have to! Haha!

No comments: