Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Remembering how we all first come together,
The orientation, man, was I the noisy one.
Jasper was the one who breaks the ice between us.
Jolyn, the shy and solemn one.
Valerie and Lun tat, I thought they were couples then.
Ridwan, the funny one.
Affni, the serious one.
Robin, the kiddish one.
Jia Jun, the handsome one.
Christopher, the mature one.
Jong, the Stylish one.
Wati, the happy one.
Wang Cheng, the feminine one.
Shirlyn, the lovey dovey one.
Zhao Zhi, the smart one.
Daniel, the funky one.

I sill remembered we used the atrium for the orientation,
and everyone was really different then.
Now, we are one mad group of people.
Maybe it's because that bond i felt,
that makes me love you all so much.
Maybe because of that obsession, that addiction,
that keeps me coming back for more.
I'm such a fool to completely indulged into the sensation.
Unable to pull myself out.
Now the sentence finally arrived...
I've got... nothing to back me up.

The KFC supper...
Man, did it drained my allowance.
But the laughter,
the talk,
the gossip...
it makes it all worth it.
But i guess...
There won't be such time for me anymore...

I'm such a weakling,
I can't continue typing without feeling this ache.
I realize,
I've never write anything as expressive as this before.
This gotta be,
the one and only post that I really let out my feelings into.
The performance we all performed together,
the mistakes, the joy, the satisfaction...
It will be in my memories for a very long time.

Farewell, Percussion...

The day, my passion lies here,
buried... 26/05/09

No comments: