Friday, May 08, 2009

Okay, for the first time, in my days at IM,
I finally talked to Angeline and Hui Xuan.
It's just like 1st year all over again.
Everybody not knowing each other.
But it's worse now, cause there's no orientation.
Hope my class will be more outspoken in the future.

HiphOpperz is not a scam!
I'm glad...

Cheng Lip sure is strong... mentally.
Why do I have this feeling that he feels that he doesn't belong in his class?
His way of speaking to me was like directly the opposite of how he used to talked to me.
If he IS having trouble,
I hope he met somebody who can solve it for him.

I danced for Foreign Bodies Audition today.
I dragged Judy, Valerie and Thomas along.
I think Judy is too friendly.
No matter who,
she always be able to talk to them like they knew each other for very long time.
I wish I had that ability.

And tomorrow is the first practice for HiphOpperz.
Really looking forwards to it. Really...

No comments: