Thursday, August 13, 2009

Common Test is over. Cheers to that.
But, incoming! It's DMPRM Exam!

Sometimes, when I'm walking home alone,
I will wonder about some stupid things in life.
What if there is no such thing as "money"?
What if everyone have the same characteristic as me?
What if I can live forever?
What if I'm a genius?

Everybody would probably be exchanging their stuff instead of paying.
Everybody would be telepathic since they know what I'm thinking.
I'll be handsome for the first 30 years but old for the next infinity.
I'll probably be easily bored by things.

Sometimes it's good to think about all these.
It makes you appreciate whatever you have now.

My laptop now allows me to upload picture in blogspot.
That was taken in Amsterdam, the school backyard.
It wasn't my intention to take such photo, but,
Kit's legs just came in and, voila! It's quality just improved.
Kind of like it.

No comments: