Sunday, August 09, 2009

Happy National Day Everyone!
I'll be recording down the happenings during the show!

6:15pm
I saw Bloco Singapura!

6:55pm
I thought I saw Alan from strike force!

7:05pm
My bros are so bad.
Keep emphasizing on the general if they went zhao xia during the shouting.

7:10pm
What will you depend?

7:11pm
President Nathan arrived and sang National Anthem.

7:13pm
Inspection

7:20pm
Fire Salute

7:21pm
Bro commented on Singaporean being well known for non reaction over anything. =.=

7:23pm
marching off

7:33pm
lights off. Performance starting.

7:35pm
Multi-racial performance

7:39pm
"Take a trip down Singapore"
"Rasa Sayang" Peranakan

7:44pm
Chapter Fast-forward
The hip hop dance.

7:53pm
Against All Odds
The Pipa player prodigy

7:56pm
Video game like segment

7:57pm
"I will survive"

7:58pm
Oh no! 1 guy failed to catch the gun!

7:59pm
When I grew up

8:00pm
"I want to be the president of Singapore!" President Nathan giggled
"I want to be a helper! Help people play PSP."
Oh My God! So cute!

8:02pm
Chen Wei Lian - We Will Get There
Medley - Home + We Will Get there

8:06pm
Description of first National Day Parade
First rain in NDP at 1968,
nobody rush off, all stayed. Salute...

8.07pm
Soka Association Performance

8:14pm
Electrika - What Do You See
Nice Song! With nice MTV!
It doesn't sound local, BUT IT IS!!

8:16pm
I saw FIFI from poly forum in the video!
And i saw my dragonboat brother!

8:18pm
Some arcapella - Stand up for Singapore (remix)

8:19pm
Saw some familiar faces from Main Wayang Company

8:20pm
"We are Singapore" playing

8:21pm
Fireworks

8:22pm
PLEDGE MOMENT
future to be sister-in-law stand up for pledge
we brothers stares at her.

8:24pm
NATIONAL ANTHEM (Remix)
(still standing up, staring at her)

8:25pm
Big Fireworks!
Sending off of VIP
Electrika playing

8:28pm
NDP officially end.

My timing is right. Haha!

No comments: