Monday, August 03, 2009

Listening to Happy music at the start of the day really helps in brightening up your day!

I saw Ming Jian, my Sec Sch senior, on my way home 2 days ago.
Such a small Singapore.
Look to your right is your friend,
and your left is your lost-contact friend.

I just had some practical test this morning.
It lasted for 5 hours when time limit should have been only 3 hours!
From 9 to 2! Can you believe it!
Was super hungry at the end of the test.
I think we are lucky to have such a nice teacher,
letting us keep trying until we completed our test.

Oh, catch up with Yiang shan on MSN just now.
Really long time since I saw her perform.
I bet her percussion skills are like 10x better now.
She in NAFA lei.
Dun play play!
And I misspelled it as NAPFA when I chatted with her.
Lol!

No comments: