Friday, July 13, 2007

Band is just so fun, I just have to come back for more. But at the same time, it is also very tiring. For the past 2 weeks, practice, practice and more practice. Every night, reached home only at 11.30pm. And I had to woke up at 5.30 in the morning. Hardly had anytime at home, everything was done at school. But I guess it was all worth it. Everything we've done, it's all for tonight's concert, and it was a blast!

The percussion ensemble pieces were CRAZY! Dancing around and shouting your throat out. Embarrassing at the same time, especially when we had to dance ballet in front of the audience. The solo parts, although proved to be difficult, but still, it is the most fun part of the performance.

The songs from "Pirates of The Carribean" is just so awesome! The Tom part is so challenging and I had to admit even after much practice, I still screw-up some parts of the song. But it sure is nice, no wonder it is one of my favourite songs.

After the performance, we took pictures as a band, and damn me for being so bloody short! BLOODY HELL! I think the camera could only captured my head, because the percussion members are just so tall. And my performance uniform is so bloody big too! Won't look good in the photo.

Oh No! still haven't finish my project works! I'm so dead!

No comments: