Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wee~~ went for this year's CosFest. And met a whole lot of real live Anime Character, and games character too. O.o. Although they doesn't look as good as the people in Japan. Japanese just have the natural look of a manga face. Took some pictures too, but not a very good one though, too shy to ask them to pose.

One Akatsuki's member, I presume...




Ah! the face is blocked!


Uh... Romance of The Three Kingdoms?


Blurry





Looks so cool!


This one Too!


Just too cool~





Oh! Must be Hitman Reborn!


Final Fantasy 7


Bleach


Kingdom Hearts 2




Cool Sword Sia!









...Tell me I didn't take this picture...





COOL! COOL! COOL!

And my brother doesn't help when he says that my photographic skill sucks to the core!

!@#$%^&%$# The uploading time is so DARN LONG! Took me 1 hour to upload those I considered ok.

No comments: