Monday, July 16, 2007

It's always like this, just when I got the motivation to study, it is lost yet again by the time I reached home. Sometimes I'm just scared of not studying, scared of repeating the same module again, and not being able to be with my classmate anymore. But just can't help but to slack.

Today was Personal Development's presentation date, and I did horribly terrible! I stuttered most of the time and keep repeating the same point again and again. Kind of expected, since I'm not a guy with high oral skill. And what's with the attire, man?
She said it is compulsory to wear formal, so I did. But most of the class are not in their formal clothing. And my formal cloth are so bloody thick and black! Gonna get roasted anytime.

Brave Fencer Musashi is such a nice game, with nice BGM. It's a pity there are no Anime or Manga for it. Or else, I bet it would be a hot sale.

Wow, I thought nobody would notice me while I was performing for Band concert, but to my surprise, quite a lot of my friends actually spotted me.

No OOPP tomorrow, what joy! Let's sleep till 6.30AM! Haha!

No comments: