Sunday, July 15, 2007

There is this tag blogging game going around. Uh... I don't know how to express the feeling I felt the moment I was tagged, but it doesn't feel really good, but at the same time, I want to continue the chain. Anyway, below are the rules.

Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names, No tag backs

----- Pei Yi Tagged Me ----
Don't know should thank her or what.

Anyway, here it is...

1) I don't invite friends when I'm having a performance, I invite family instead.

2) The only time when I'm feeling myself is when I'm performing for band.

3) I drooled when I sleep in the bus, a lot. Kind of embarassing.

4) It's very hard for people to make me angry.

5) My movement the moment I woke up is very sudden, not like those people who slowly got up.

6) I like sentimental songs and instrumental songs.

7) I try not be hated by anyone.

8) Although I looked talkative, I don't really speak a lot most of the time. I prefer to listen to other people's story.

9) It's very hard for me to talk to girls, I become speechless around one. Unless we are really close.

10) I never thought of talking back when I'm in an arguement.

So there it is, the naked me. Haha.

Actually, thought of going for today's CosFest. Fatimah said there were more CosPlayer today than yesterday, but I guess I'm too busy with my band performance today. Stayed back in school to transfer back the insrument, and played captain ball with people from different section. My glasses broke, by some girl's "Xiang Long Shi Ba Zang". Her palm damn strong lar. Salute!

Haha, Pai Seh, XY, thought of taking photo of you CosPlaying, but no time, ahaha! And My Kingdom Hearts II Organisation XIII Photo! Now, I'll never have that picture.
So who are the 6 I shall sabo? Hmm...
Kenny!
Jolyn!
Jong!
Chris!
Xiang Yun!
Roger!
Haha, just realised how little close friends I have.

No comments: