Saturday, July 21, 2007

Today was awesome! Finally get to meet the -=[DA]=- Clan from Battlefield 2142! Kenny, CR, and De Ren went too. It was cool, everybody was calling each other using our respective game nickname. For example, they called me "Alundras", and I called Kenny "Flaming". Great experience, haha.

The outing was organized by none other than our Clan Master, "Voodooking". Wen to watch Die Hard 4. The movie really fits the title, the man is really hard to die. Haha! So we went to play LAN afterwards. I thought we're gonna play BF2142, but we played Day Of Defeat instead. It was so damn fun! Normal people would have used gun and rifles, but not me, I used punching. Haha! I think it is very effective as 2 hits are enough to kill a soldier. And there was this once whereby I sneaked behind them and punch-killed 3 of them in a row. Damn Shiok!

Uh... supposed to be doing my OOPP project and yet I slack so much. What to do? I'm stuck with the diagram.

No comments: