Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Heheh, perhaps this is a little late. But I'm gonna post the happenings in Poly Forum. Since it is 1 of the most significant event in my life. Really, it's super duper fun and crazy!

First Day:
Wow, we're one of the first few to reach De'Marquee. It's so empty!

That's Ridwan, Kit and Grace.




The first few hours were warm ups, which require us to shout a lot, which is the reason for my sore throat. Then the fun begins when we bowl. Although I didn't score much, but it was fun, haha. I was careless and the ball on my hand slipped and dropped with a loud thud. Super embarrassing.







Well, the day ended with BBQ, where we sat down and chatted... throughout the whole BBQ! We didn't even help out with cooking the food lar!



Second Day :
We have to woke up damn early to move the instrument. Yep, the life of a percussionist. Logistic, logistic, logistic. We are going to hortpark for rehearsal, which is about 30 minutes bus ride from downtown east. I don't know if it's the weather or what, but halfway, I felt unwell and unable to rehearse with the team. Oh well...

It's terrarium making time. We get to create our own terrarium, how cool is that! But After the poly forum, mine kinda cracked and the plant withered, so I threw it away. Haha.



Oh, we had dinner with some kind of minister at some Community Center! We had our best dinner there. And look! They are using biodegradable plates for our food!





Third Day :
Well, what can I say? It's the performance time, and everything was perfect! Oh Yeah!

Final Day :
Well, It's over... Had fun, Nice meeting you guys! Keep in contact!

No comments: